الخميس، أكتوبر ٢٧، ٢٠٠٥

is it a return?

I used to write my diaries since I was 14 years old, it gives me great pleasure to read those diaries I wrote more than 10 years ago. I feel like ... wow, I used to think in a very different way, sometimes I feel like I am reading the story of my life.

I stopped writing my diaries about 3 years ago, and just before stopping, I used to write something like only 20 pages a year.

I am quite sad I lost this beautiful habit of writing my diaries, so I wish this blog may be like a return to this habit, especially that these days I spend so much time on the internet. Sometimes several days passes before I hold a regural pen in my hand. But a day would never pass without me touching my keyboard.

I really wish I would be able to continue keeping this blog alive.

1 Comments:

At ٢/١١/٠٥ ١٤:٠٣, Blogger Abdelrahman said...

Welcome back to blogging my friend! You're lucky because before I started blogging I never had a diary, although I'd always wanted to. Memories are among the most valuable possessions, and our blogs or diaries provide a timely record of them. There's nothing like reading your blog 5 or 10 or even 50 years from the time of writing, and smiling as you look back on the past times. Congratulations my friend for a wonderful blog!

 

إرسال تعليق

<< Home