السبت، أكتوبر ٢٩، ٢٠٠٥

What happened to me?

I feel something has gone wrong with my health :(

I am always ill, always :( and even before I notice that I got well I catch another disease :(

my immunity has become so weak, and for the first time I feel uncomfortable with cold weather :( because it causes me to catch flu. although I always loved cold weather and winter.

today I went out and walked something like 3 kilo meters and came back very very exhausted and feeling like I am gonna have a terrible flu, although I used to walk for hours without any exhaustion.

Wish me luck and pray to God to do good to my health.

1 Comments:

At ٦/١١/٠٥ ١١:٣٨, Blogger Abdelrahman said...

Don't worry man, nothing's wrong with you. It's just that there are several variants of the cold virus in circulation this season, making the immunity your body gains after recovery ineffective. I also got infected twice in less than a month! I'm still sufferring the symptoms of the second infecion.
Salamtak ya basha!

 

إرسال تعليق

<< Home