الأحد، يناير ٠٧، ٢٠٠٧

want something totally different? go watch "The Prestige"




Yesterday I went to the movie with a friend of mine, My friend called and said let's meet, I said ok ... how about going to the movie? he said ok no problems.



I wanted to see "Night at the Museum" I thought it is a nice movie, But my friend said no let's go to "The Prestige"

Actually I never heard about the movie before my friend told me about it, I wanted to see "Night at the Museum" but my friend wanted to see "The Prestige" badly so I said ok I won't turn you down and we will watch "The Prestige".

The movie started at 01:00 AM, The first 20 minutes was not really good it was kinda gloomy and I began to feel a little bored, but then things began to heat up and the movie really turned into a very very interesting experience.

I can honestly say that it is one of the best movies I ever seen, The story is great and unpredictable, The actors were great as well, Music, decor .... everything.

It also has thrill, romance, science fiction and drama.

What I really liked about this movie is that the story is totally new and as I said it is unpredictable.

My rating: 9.5/10

P.S: don't go see that movie with a talkative friend, because you will need to concentrate at every single detail or else you might feel lost.