الخميس، مارس ٢٩، ٢٠٠٧

guys .... I MISSED you

Today one of my best friends during college days is getting married, Mostafa Ali, such a good guy with good manners and he is the type of person that everybody likes and nobody ever hated him before.

Mostafa as many DEAR friends of mine lives abroad, He lives in Kuwait since about 2 years ago. Mostafa used to be one of my closest friends during college days and he was one of the few people I used to hang out with during college days.

I really felt sorry because all my dear friends moved out of Egypt after graduation I was like alone here in Egypt and I really never thought that we could be gathered again in one place because they don't come here on vacation at the same time and they don't even come on vacation every year, life separates after all.

But today, luckily we re gonna be gathered again in Mostafa's wedding party, all of us, Me , Mostafa, Ayman, Rich and Tamer, I am really so happy for that and I couldn't imagine how much I missed them until I've seen them all together!

Today is gonna be a wonderful day in sha Allah, a day which we will remember for the rest of our lives! and who knows maybe we won't have a similar chance in which we are all gonna be gathered in one place!

Mostafa is such a good guy, and I guess that everybody was keen to come to Egypt and attend his wedding just because he is such a good guy and we are all gonna be happy for him!