الثلاثاء، يوليو ٠٣، ٢٠٠٧

so much for the parachuting dream


I've been attending this parachuting course since 3 weeks, I took a vacation from work and instead of spending my vacation in a sweet relaxing spot I spent it in my extra exhausting parachuting course just because parachuting has always been a fancy dream of mine that I always wanted to come true.

This time I was real close, But unfortunately my foot got broken just 3 days before the final exam.

I won't be able to attend the exam and off course I will not pass :(

so much for the parachuting dream

I am not really sad because I believe that:

قُلْ لَنْ يُصِيبَنَا إِلَّا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا

Maybe I will have a better luck next time


2 Comments:

At ٢٩/٨/٠٧ ٢٣:١٤, Anonymous غير معرف said...

Hey! That's too bad about your foot. I hope everything heals soon!
-Candice

 
At ٢٩/٨/٠٧ ٢٣:٢١, Blogger Mountaineer™ said...

Hey Candice

been a while ....

how come you never show up on MSN?

Thank you

 

إرسال تعليق

<< Home