الأحد، أكتوبر ٢٦، ٢٠٠٨

another 101 things about me

I wrote another 101 things about me some 2 years go, and here is another one .... I guess many things have changed.

1. My dream job is to be a marine scientist.
2. I feel guilty after eating junk food and think that I should have eaten something healthy instead.
3. I was inspired by a friend of mine to write my 101 things and I inspired other people to write their own 101 things.
4. I wrote another 101 things about me back in 2006.
5. What I like the most about my job is my work colleague.
6. I drive a 1993 model Honda Civic.
7. I like Honda cars since I was very young.
8. My driving is very calm and civilized.
9. I think my next car will be a small SUV.
10. I reached the speed of 180 KMPH before.
11. I have been outside Egypt only once.
12. I think that getting married from an Egyptian girl is not really a good idea.
13. I can read very fast.
14. I eat slowly, but I think that it is not me who is slow, the others eat fast.
15. I think that Arabic is a very strong and great language.
16. I like the feeling of my warm bed after I come back home in a cold night and always thank God for my warm bed.
17. I can’t control my money spending.
18. I believe that what people think about you could be very different than what you think they think about you.
19. I don’t like people who don’t keep their promises.
20. I don’t like liars and pretenders.
21. I know people on the Internet for years and haven’t seen their photos or heard their voices.
22. I think that I don’t deserve all the gifts that God has given me.
23. I don’t want to be very rich.
24. I like curry.
25. I was only few days far away from trying my first parachute jump but I couldn’t do it because my foot got broken.
26. I wish to bungee jump someday.
27. I wish to summit Mount Everest someday.
28. I climbed the second highest peak in Egypt, Mount Mouses.
29. I remember people’s names and incidence well but I have trouble remembering and recognizing faces.
30. I used to work on shifts basis and I hated night shifts.
31. I didn’t expect to like the 9 to 5 routine but I did.
32. I drink tea with only 1 spoon of sugar.
33. I don’t really like cinnamon pies, I find them too sugary.
34. I don’t frown at people’s faces.
35. I am quite shy.
36. I like to transfer my knowledge to other people.
37. I am good at searching the Internet for what I need in a very short time.
38. I like trying new and expensive brands of tea.
39. I wish to visit New Zealand someday.
40. I like geology and even thought about quitting my job and start studying geology.
41. I don’t find it very hard to write 101 things about me.
42. I have trouble remembering all the names on my phone book. (I have more than 400 contacts in my phone book).
43. I am a romantic person.
44. I am quite religious.
45. I have a credit card but I hardly use it.
46. I don’t borrow money.
47. I don’t smoke and I believe that smoking is one of the worst things ever in this life.
48. I don’t want to have a motor cycle.
49. I hate laptops.
50. I like light houses and I think that I am gonna love staying at a light house for a couple of days.
51. I don’t like swimming in swimming pools.
52. I am fond of the sea.
53. I wish I lived in Alexandria - Egypt in the 1940s.
54. I am good at using logic to troubleshoot and solve problems.
55. I wanted to be a scuba diver when I was very young, then I wanted to be a musical composer when I was a teenager.
56. I find it difficult to cry and I envy people who can cry easily.
57. I am good at hiding my feelings, I don’t like to show people that I am sad.
58. I think that the Sudanese people are very nice and kind.
59. I also like Emirate people.
60. I support El Ahly soccer team.
61. I don’t support foreign teams, but I like the Arsenal.
62. I am a big fan of winter, and everything that’s related to winter such as cold weather, rain and heavy clothes.
63. I like girls with black hair, innocent faces and glasses.
64. I live with my mum and dad.
65. I’d like to write a book or a story someday.
66. I write poetry sometimes.
67. I wish I were good at painting because I want to paint natural scenes.
68. I am a Linux professional, and I like Linux so much.
69. I don’t buy expensive mobile phones.
70. I play guitar.
71. I can work under pressure.
72. I don’t complain much.
73. I have a very dark black hair.
74. I don’t like manual cars.
75. I have a windows mobile phone but I don’t like it.
76. I think that I am gonna die young.
77. I have never done an illegal drug or even smoked a cigarette.
78. If I ever met a genie in a bottle I will ask him to make real life much like cartoons.
79. I believe that sharks are wonderful creatures and that we really misunderstand them when we picture them as sea monsters that will eat just anyone.
80. I don’t think that the time machine will be invented ever.
81. My favorite band is Dire Straits.
82. My favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
83. I love the piano so much and wish to be a good pianist someday.
84. I like adventure and safari trips.
85. I want to buy a Toyota Land Cruiser 70 series someday.
86. I like hot chocolate.
87. One of my favorite movies is “The Shawshank Redemption” by Tim Robbins and Morgan freeman.
88. My favorite Egyptian actor is Ahmad Helmy.
89. I don’t wear watches or any other accessories.
90. I have a good feeling of time and a moderate feeling of directions.
91. I have never watched a play in the theater.
92. I suffer too much from traffic in Cairo and finding a place to park my car.
93. I wish to learn how to navigate using GPS devices.
94. I wish to learn how to read the stars.
95. I have never had a Nokia phone before.
96. I wish to visit the white desert and Bahareya oasis soon,
97. I used to read parts of the news paper since I was 6 years old.
98. I remember my first day at school and most of my teacher’s names.
99. My friend’s tell me that I am in trapped the past because I like many old things such as old music and old movies.
100. I hate formal clothes and would like to wear jeans forever.
101. My favorite place in Cairo is Heliopolis.