الاثنين، فبراير ١٦، ٢٠٠٩

good bye my Honda .... you have been a good girl


Yesterday I sold my car

My Honda Civic model 1993 ...

it is really nice that I had the chance to get the car that I have been dreaming of since childhood, and I really thank God for this.

I remember when this car was first released in 1992, it was the most beautiful car ever and also one the best performers as well. it was each guy's fancy dream to get one of those.

And when I graduated and found a job, I started dreaming to have this car although it was kinda old by that time but I still loved it so much.

I kept searching for a decent Honda Civic for something like 15 months with no luck, and when I was about losing hope... I found it the perfect car.

I had a good 15 month with my Honda Civic , It was a very powerful car and a nice ride, but the only problem was that it was very low. and in this country low cars do not survive all these bumps and bad roads.

good bye my Honda .... you have been a good girl


1 Comments:

At ١٧/٢/٠٩ ١٣:١٢, Anonymous غير معرف said...

أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.

 

إرسال تعليق

<< Home