السبت، يناير ٠٧، ٢٠٠٦

back from Dahab

So I am back from my much needed 5 days vacation.

I got into the bus heading to Dahab-Sinai at 00:45 Jan 1st 2006, the first hour of the year.

I don't know why I like Dahab that much, although it is a very small city with nothing special, in fact everything there is much less than acceptable I mean food wise or water wise or services wise, but I like it so much, actually I adore Dahab.

It is very calm there and peaceful, it is very simple and it is not gonna cost you much if one day you've decided to visit Dahab, there you will find the cheapest hotels ,food and shops.

As I said food is not good at Dahab but after all it is edible.

I spent a whole 4 days and half this time at Dahab, and I enjoyed everyday thank God.

I really felt like I left all my problems back there in Cairo and forgot everything in Dahab.

and when I came back to Cairo and to work I felt like it's been like 2 weeks since I left, not just 6 days.

I enjoyed some new things this time, Somethings I haven't done/seen before, like witnessing heavy rain in Dahab or seeing clouds on top of the mount Moses.

I will post a detailed article about my trip to Dahab and Taba soon in sha Allah.